BUSINESS AS NORMAL …
as ‘normal’ as can be achieved in the current, difficult, circumstances
- If your teams require any assistance, CMA is able and willing to assist in any way we can.
- CMA can conduct telephone interviews for Road Traffic Collisions (RTC) and Thefts or could assist in other capacities – reviewing files for example.
- CMA’s staff are set up for home working with the same equipment and facilities they had in the office, the same security. We can adapt and act quickly to fill any gaps that you may be experiencing.
06/04/2019: Covid 19 update:
- What can we do to help you?
Our office is attended to address the post, otherwise, staff are working remotely with access to our systems– we are fully operational. Email is the best means of communication.
We are doing as advised … staying safe & strong, thinking of others … washing hands, keeping our distance and remaining inside.
- If you are new to working remotely, the following may be of interest – tips for working from home
Meeting to conduct interviews is likely to be affected in two ways:
• You, an insured, may not wish to be seen by our local representatives
• Our local representative may not wish to leave home
No adverse inference will occur in the event an insured does not wish to be visited. We are more than capable of providing a telephone interview or waiting for restrictions to lift.
If your property has been damaged, we understand you wish it repaired. Matters are proceeding with as much normality as possible with contractors employing government guidelines where visits are being carried out noting distancing, hand washing and checks prior to visits. Where possible desktop surveys are being utilised along with telephone interviews to ascertain as much information as possible to alleviate the necessity to attend in person.
Many are understandably requesting works be delayed for the present awaiting either self-isolation or other developments. Some properties are vacant which is allowing contractors to work in isolation. We are monitoring advice to ensure this is adhered to in all contractor contact. We are committed to responsible working as far as is permissible and possible, should there be doubt, the advice is to delay and wait. Should you have any queries do not hesitate to contact us
EMAIL: if you are aware CMA has been instructed, please email us to ensure we have your contact details, to include phone numbers. If you do not possess our reference please place your Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) or relevant the VRM in the subject line
POST: collections and deliveries may stop. In which case sending us documentation will not be possible. Please use a scanner or smartphone to take images of documentation and send these to us – as per the email instruction above. Relevant images of documentation/evidence will include:
- V5C – the Registration Certificate or ‘Log Book’
- Purchase Receipt
- Finance Agreement
- Police letter – confirming incident recording and reference
- Last service/work to the vehicle
PHONE: calls to our office, if not answered, will be recorded and acted upon asap. When phoning and leaving a message, please speak clearly and provide your reference number or VRM and a contact phone number.
It is business as usual at CMA but we ask that instructions or queries be emailed citing our reference wherever possible.
We understand these are trying times for everyone and whilst office closure will have little impact upon the services we offer, we are mindful others will not be so fortunate. We will do all we can to assist the normal progression of matters.
We take this opportunity to wish you, your families and staff well in these challenging times and look forward to safely returning to a state of normality in due course.
All at CMA.