“There is no substitute for experience.”
It is with good reason we are ‘All Things Vehicle’; for 25 years we have been under the same management. What are we doing right?
CMA has never sought to be a ‘Jack of All Trades’; we provide services in areas where we have experience and confidence.
- is STOLEN … CMA
- collides with another, is involved in a ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENT … CMA
- damages THIRD PARTY PROPERTY, whether this be:
- a building
- the highway itself
- ‘roadside furniture’ – barriers, lampposts etc
- a bridge – with a potential NETWORK RAIL claims
- a petrol pump
- For attendance upon people or locations.
From cold-calls to detailed statement taking, we will attend anywhere in the UK.
- To undertake repairs.
Negotiating settlement without an understanding of the works and ability to complete them is a recipe for disaster. We do not simply agree quantum, where necessary, we will step in and arrange for the work to be undertaken.